Wednesday 21 September 2011

Fall for Jackets

In Canada, it start's to get chilly in the fall season. Of course we are soo not ready to put on our winter snow jackets, we still have time to wear fashionable jackets.

This fall, the trend for fall jackets includes, cropped leather jackets, vintage military jackets, and varsity jackets. They all have two things in common, they are both stylish and comfortable!

Here are some pictures to show you the trend, from the runway to the streets!



Photo's from weheartit.com Photo design by narzeille.blogspot.com

Tell me what you think of these trends and if you plan on wearing any of them!

XO Nikol

1 comment:

  1. I plan on wearing almost all of these!! I got a new cropped leather jacket this year, and I have an awesome military jacket that I have from last year! Jackets, shoes, and purses are my three favorite things to shop for!!

    ReplyDelete