Tuesday 20 September 2011

Fall for This

Picture post design by narzeille.blogspot.com
Photo's from weheartit.com

Fall has finally come with a present for us! As we store away our ripped jean short's and bikini's, we have the opportunity to change up our makeup too. Ever since I started to wear makeup, I've always passed on the browns/rust/pumpkin lipstick color's because they just happened to not look pretty to me. I learnt something since then, don't have a closed mind (have an open one)! They don't just look gorgeous on redheads, they look amazing on everyone! 

You can go soft with a rusty nude or carmel or gold bold with a deep orange. May I suggest pairing it with a simple neutral eye... or just a light brown shadow with mascara? This will look beautiful!

XO Nikol

No comments:

Post a Comment